Monday, June 24, 2013

Renee + Mike: Married

The weekend started with a family barbecue Friday night. The Hawkley and Pecora families got together to eat, mingle and have a good time. We hung out in Renee's back yard and introduced ourselves. It was a very nice evening.

 The kids got to play in the stream and played some ring around the rosie's.
 Mike and Renee were married in a small family ceremony at the church they attend. Their Bishop was there to marry them and he was a little nervous because it was his first wedding. He did great and they walked down the isle as husband and wife.
 After the ceremony they performed a Samba for family and friends! 



 Before the ceremony started I was standing in the back waiting to take some pictures. Mike was standing in the doorway and said to me " You know, I'm a little nervous." It was so cute. I told him to take a deep breath and go for it. I think they are a good match.



Thank you! I wish you the best of luck. Lots of Love...XOXO

No comments: