Sunday, June 19, 2011

Zoo Trip

Idaho Camera has seminars every month. I got an email about this last one and was really excited to do it. They had a rep from a lens company come in and talk about the fundamentals of photography and then we got to go to the zoo and borrow their lenses and take pictures. I used a couple different ones. Mostly the Tamron 60mm F/2 Marco lens. I loved it. It was pouring rain that day and we were all soaked, but it was so much fun.
The butterfly exhibit is open and they are just flying all over. It was cool to get really close to them and take a couple of shots.
First time I zoomed in to look at this picture I thought I had water drops on my screen. Turns out they were on the butterfly!
This picture makes the tiger look like he's nice and friendly; like you could scratch his head and he'd cuddle up next to you.
I'd stay away from this one.

No comments: