Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Cassie and Joel


Meet Cassie and Joel...who haven't had their pictures taken since their wedding...and who said they didn't feel comfortable in front of the camera...Ya- I know- they are gorgeous and there were so many amazing photos- I couldn't help myself but to post a ton!
They were funny and happy and we had so much fun!
 I wish I could walk in shoes like that! Makes me so jealous. I'd be on my face. 

  I've know Cassie for a long time. We go waaaay back; like high school days. :) 
She's beautiful inside and out! I'm so glad she let me take her picture.
I asked them what they thought about going way out in this field...Joel piggy-back rode (I think I just made up a word) Cassie all the way out there! That's love. :)
Last one of the night and so cute. Thank you, thank you!

1 comment:

Joel and Cassie Burch said...

Awwwwww....thank you so much for the beautiful pictures and all the kind words!! You are wonderful!!!